Join us for the opening episode of In-Building Tech?s PropTech Webinar series.
PropTech has emerged as a force to be reckoned with and investments keep flowing in by the truck load. Commercial real estate assets are being transformed into technological wonders thanks to our incessant appetites for connectivity. Scores of buildings are being re-developed to include fiber optic cabling, in-building cellular solutions for greater wireless connectivity, and even smart sensors to control the usage of HVAC, lighting and mobility.
In this episode, we will be joined by Brandon Van Orden, senior vice president and chief information officer for Cousins Properties based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Cousins has an extensive portfolio of Class A office and mixed-use development properties in the Sun Belt states with key footholds in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Dallas, Phoenix and Tampa.
Join us to hear more about Cousins Properties’ strategy and evaluation of the following technologies:
- Smart Buildings – What makes an asset smart??How do you see the emergence of PropTech impacting the desire for designing Smart Buildings?
- DAS Solutions for Multi-Tenant and Single-Tenant buildings
- How is the financial model changing?
- Is that affecting your use of DAS solutions?
- How does it differ for a multi-tenant building compared to single tenant building?
- How do you see 5G impacting existing DAS solutions?
- General Q/A from the audience
Brandon Van Orden, SVP, CIO, Cousins Property
Jeff Mucci, CEO & Head of Industry Insights, Arden Media Company